Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Lower Falls In Winter



#030 - $100

I can't believe I'm posting #30 already! Daily painting has been great for me, and I'm excited to continue with it into 2015.  Today I'm posting a painting from one of my favorite hiking trails here in Big Canoe, where I live.  This fall is simply called the "Lower Falls"... I suppose it's named that because it's down hill from the "Upper Falls"... go figure. haha

It really is a wonderful place to be and enjoy, whether hiking or just sitting .... in any season.  I've painted it in every season, and have to admit during the winter months it holds something special to me. 

This painting is on a 6"x6" wrapped canvas, 2" deep. See photos below. I like that it doesn't need to be framed. It seems more infinite that way. 

No comments:

Post a Comment