Thursday, January 15, 2015

10 Minute Habaneros




#031 - $10

I really didn't have time to paint today.  After lots of chores and errands -- including a new hair cut -- I got home pretty late. But you know, when you get a new hair cut it just makes you feel excited and energized (unless it's a BAD hair cut... then the feelings are closer to depression and self-loathing). Anyway, I did a very quick painting of these habaneros... just because.  I didn't realize they were so curvy and irregularly shaped!  Not really a quality piece, but at least I got my hands on a brush today.

Tomorrow, I'll be getting together with friends to paint.... supposedly we're going to set up still life vignettes and/or model for each other.... I'll keep you posted.  Hopefully, I'll have something new to post! 

Hope you have something fun planned for your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment