Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Teapot With Plastic Pomegranate



#044

I do not like plastic fruit... period. I painted with a group today (Tuesday), and my seat was nearest this staged still life. We had fresh fruit except for the weird looking "pomegranate" on the left. Turns out that I couldn't get a good photo of this painting either... so all the fruit looks like plastic anyway. Ha! I'll try another photo tomorrow with different lighting... Seems I've been spending more time lately on trying to get my pictures right than I am on painting the pieces.

The painting below is one I did yesterday when I only had about an hour to paint. It's another example of my bad photography. I'll get it right.... eventually. :) 

The name of this one is OJ By The Slice. I posted it on dailypaintworks.com. If you're interested in it, you can click here. Thanks for stopping by! 


No comments:

Post a Comment