Tuesday, March 3, 2015

A Day To Catch Up

Wow, I don't know how I let myself get so scattered posting my daily paintings here. While they did get posted on dailypaintworks.com, many haven't made it to my blog. Just to "true up", I owe my blog #038, #043, #046, #047 (which I actually removed from the DPW site because it was just too hideous!), #050, and #053. So here goes:

#038 - Spoons-A-Mok

#043 - OJ By The Slice

#046 - Oranges Reflected

#047 - Icy
(Sorry, I know it's kinda hard to look at! haha)

#050 - #050
Yup! Named the number. I thought it seemed significant! :)

#053 - Silverware - Umber Challenge
(Response to a challenge)

1 comment:

  1. I would love to know what the "umber challenge" was about. I love your silverware. As someone who struggles with silver, I am curious! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete