Tuesday, September 29, 2015

To The Gods and Goddesses Of Coffee (three so fa

#103 - About The Joe

I've been out of town a lot this summer. And even though it's been mostly vacation time, it always fills SOOOO good to get home. What I've realized is that one of the things I miss the most is MY COFFEE! Nothing tastes better than that first sip of coffee, in your favorite spot, AT HOME!

To show my gratitude to the Java gods and goddesses, I'm planning to do a small series about coffee. This is #1.

This picture was awful to take without getting reflections. This was the best I could do.


Sold


#104 - About The Joe II

This is the second of my salute to coffee!


Sold 

#106 - About The Joe III

Whew! Started this as the "next in series" for my Coffee Salute. I didn't have a lot of time when I painted it, but I figured it'd be pretty easy. HA! I spent my time that day just trying to get the sketch right! It was a lot harder than I thought it'd be.... all those flattened circles at slightly different angles. UGH! The next day, I finished it up. That was the fun and easy part!


Sold

Will post number #105 tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment